Wife said ok!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The official word from Dan is there is no way to adjust mesh, I am going to look into redesigning some of the brackets on the buggy to remedy this problem.

Nothing to adjust per say just when I removed the gears and then just tighten them back up with the business card you will notice there is more play in the gears.

I'll give that a shot, I pulled them off and put them back on with no notable difference. On a side not I have my radio set with a 30% end point adjustment on throttle during break in and even detuned, and running 30% throttle this thing is still a beast! Looking forward to getting it broken in and tuned.

I still have to properly tune mine, its not bad where it is, it runs a little on the rich side, but as a plus you know that your engine is safe that way. there isnt any lag or anything but according to the plug color it could be leaned out a little

Yeah so I opened her up today and WOW! What a beast, however I got about 2 minutes of run time and my OWB is dead, damn! I sent an email to Dan, I am hoping he will warranty it since it was only my third tank.

Back