Wind Ups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I once built a shed some year back now, then 1 day there was a letter posted from an elderly gent, who said he had walked passed my house and thought my shed looked excellent and it was just what he needed and wondered if i could build him one as he was not very well and was in need of one. Needless to say i was well chuffed and told all and sundry, got lots of praises etc.

It turned out my wife had sent the letter, it took her 6 weeks to pick up the courage to tell me it was her, we didn't speak for 2 weeks after. :mad::mad:
Best 2 weeks i've had for years. :lol::lol:

I once built a shed some year back now, then 1 day there was a letter posted from an elderly gent, who said he had walked passed my house and thought my shed looked excellent and it was just what he needed and wondered if i could build him one as he was not very well and was in need of one. Needless to say i was well chuffed and told all and sundry, got lots of praises etc.

It turned out my wife had sent the letter, it took her 6 weeks to pick up the courage to tell me it was her, we didn't speak for 2 weeks after. :mad::mad:
Best 2 weeks i've had for years. :lol::lol:

Excellent, 2 weeks is that all mate, after I met your wife it took me a month to get over it :w00t:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks