wont start after bb kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hyper 78

Got my marder back today with big bore installed by hobby stores beeston.So i take it out, 3 pulls and she starts up, let it warm up for 5 min then start giving it a bit of half throttle blips for 20 min then turned her off for 5 min , when i try to start her back up nothing,,,,20 min later im gttin hacked off! take spark plug out and its drenched in petrol,cleaned it off leaned her out slightly and tried again for 5 min... noithing. I got compression, checked had spark( which i did) and pulled cord few times incase flooded but nothing sprayed out of the top of head????After doing this for further 15 min i gave up as it was now 10pm. any ideas lads?

mike 1970.... you about mate, any advice today buddy? anyway have left spark plug out and will try again in morning, man, as hoping to have run it in by sunday, the way this is going i wont be going anywhere at week end. damn it!:mad::mad::mad:!!!

just because the spark plug looks to have a spark :rolleyes:

does not nessercerley mean your plug is ok :D

always have a couple new plugs to hand ........i buy them by the box of 10:lol:

K....

just because the spark plug looks to have a spark :rolleyes:

does not nessercerley mean your plug is ok :D

always have a couple new plugs to hand ........i buy them by the box of 10:lol:

K....
ok thanks guys , will try that today, will let you know the results.

It could look like a good spark but it might be blowing out under compression.
J
Keith buys them 10 at a time and has still got the same box from 1946!
J

lol!!!!do i have to take off flywheel cover to check gap? and compression seems to be more no installed kit, what can i do about that, well my mate on way to buy a couple, mine is a NGK cmr5h, is the cmr7h better as people seem to use them more,also the shop only sells ngk cmr6h outa the 3, would that be o.k. Not too clued up about parkys

you were right buddy, put new spark plug in n started staight away!back to business. thanks for advice guys!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks