Would using an AN style screwon hose be a waste of time or over kill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Z.hb71

Build Thread Contributor
So I'm thinking about using a AN style screw on line and fitting for the pulse on the 70cc, just a idea, instead of a pressure/Barb push on fitting? I think it's Overkill but I was just thinking about it.

Correct me if I'm wrong . The pulse tube is for getting vacuum from the cylinder to the carb correct ? If so just make sure you get everything sealed in the hose couplings really good . The last thing you want is a leak . It will be hard to find if it leaks. It will look cool. What size tubing are you going to use ?

Correct me if I'm wrong . The pulse tube is for getting vacuum from the cylinder to the carb correct ? If so just make sure you get everything sealed in the hose couplings really good . The last thing you want is a leak . It will be hard to find if it leaks. It will look cool. What size tubing are you going to use ?
6mm Inner diameter

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks