WOW! what a night. ESP 30.5 and a Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wicked

Well last night was pretty interesting. Short version of the story is I ended up picking up and used rtr baja, NIP DDM DOM, and a DDM ESP 30.5 motor (8 tanks ran) for a wicked deal. :gunsmilie: The Baja is already sold to a buddy and well that's how I ended up with the savage. I sold him the baja and the pipe for $425.00 and kept the motor. He didn't want to sell his savage to buy a motor so I traded him a (Less then 3 Liters of fuel) 23 CC motor with an hpi air filte and a few other goodies.

What I hope to do now is trade or sell the savage and 26CC motor for some more parts. Going to have to get the SS ready for one of those big motors by upgrading whatever I have to.

Pics from the seller.

DSCF0221.png

DSCF0224.png

DSCF0226.png

DSCF0227.png

DSCF0228.png

DSCF0229.png

DSCF0230.png

Here are some pix of the Savage I took awhile back when I was trying to sell it to him. The truck still looks the exact same as he hardly ever drove it since he really ended up hating nitro.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks