WT 813; Throttle arm prob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gottaclone

I have just recieved my 813 carb and the thottle arm on it is totally different. Any ideas out there I would like get her all tuned in befor This weekend.

Did you buy the 813 with the modified throttle arm?...If not and not fuel ran thru yet
you may be able to exchange it...seeing still brand new.....

I was able to get the carb at a local Small engine shop. I did not there was a moddified arm version. Do you know what they do or is it made to fit our linkage.

Thanks for that link.:celebrate: That is the way I will go. I only paid 38 dollars and some change so plus the arm I still think i got it pretty cheap. Again though thanks a heap cant wait to get it going. Hope it rips.

The 813 carb adjust the same as the rest of the carbs.....Good place to start is
H 1 1/2 ...L 1 1/4...you can go up or down from there..just do it slowly...tiny adjustments
ever time you pull the throttle trigger it squrits fuel in the intake......
it will take a few more pull's on the pull starter to get started.......Make sure you have
a couple extra spark plugs....incase you flood it or foul out till you get a good tune...

Yah:w00t: thanks for the link to the correct arm. Where I bought it from says they come kind of pre-set already and I should be able to start right up. I did already get 4 plugs just in case it as hard to tune as some say. I am also getting a 13-1 high compression dome and 1mm stroked crank from a CraftWorks RC from the Hpi Tutorial site. Thats why I want to get it tuned before I put that stuff on. That way I know that runs and it not the carb tunning

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks