X series adapters fro Baja rims and tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAMTech-RC

Alright folks, I finally finished the adapters to allow you to fit Baja rims and tires on your Redcat Racing XB or XT.

Here they are:

RampageHopUps XT to Baja Adapters

XT-BajaAdpaters.jpg

XBadapter1_wm.jpg

XBadapter2_wm.jpg

XBadapter3_wm.jpg

XBadapter4_wm.jpg

XB-Baja adapters, with RAMTech-RC billet front wheels, and Hostile Minis for Tires.

Last edited:
The Redcat XT square is the same size, but the axle is slightly larger, so the FG squares will not work.

As in diameter?
How would an FG square benefit anyways? 18mm square is 18mm square.
Gotta admit you made good looking wheels back in the day.

Sent from da lower level iPhone using wanna Tapdatshit

Yes, the Redcat axle that holds the Inner Diameter of the square is slightly larger. I'm not sure hwy he asked aobut FG squares.

Alright folks, I finally finished the adapters to allow you to fit Baja rims and tires on your Redcat Racing XB or XT.

Here they are:

RampageHopUps XT to Baja Adapters

XT-BajaAdpaters.jpg

XBadapter1_wm.jpg

XBadapter2_wm.jpg

XBadapter3_wm.jpg

XBadapter4_wm.jpg

XB-Baja adapters, with RAMTech-RC billet front wheels, and Hostile Minis for Tires.

Really don't want to make you look stupid but the second pic shows hpi dirt buster tires and then you post they are hostile mini mx ???????? Care to correct yourself ????? Oh and I do realise that by posting they are hostile tires you get more google hits but come on ...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks