Xb hop ups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vtx_f

Ok guys here's the deal... I was contempating on getting another 1/5 scale but I don't think I've given my xb it's due attention. All I've done is put on a jetpro pipe some aluminum parts and a throttle servo. Now I have decided to make this thing SICK and I need your help....:). I need wheels, tires, filter system, new carb and a new body and any other parts you my can think of to Help in this endeavor. I just ordered a killer bee kill switch and a receiver for my futaba transmitter. I don't run my rc's often I think I enjoy working on them as much as running them so I don't need indestructible parts just good quality. I do have some what of a budget nothing set in stone but I don't want to sink to much cash in it. I've kind of noticed that you really can't get it back too easy. Thanks for any and all suggestions!!!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks