XB stock 30cc motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

46u

This is not a for sale add. Just wondering what I could get for the stock Red Cat HY 30cc engine if I never fire it up?
Thanks

The Hy is the same as a Cy I have read so I would advertise it as a cy as not many people are familiar with the Hy term yet.

It is a clone of the CY and is not the same. The problem is it does not use a Walbro carb and some have had problems with the carb. Other then that I have heard they are decent engines. HY and CY are two completely different companies.

I am looking to get a Red Cat XB and being I have 3 spare engines and one in my 5b SS thought I might sell the stock engine out of the XB install one of my spares and use the money for a few up grades on the XB. Would like to get an idea on how much I can sell the HY engine for new never started.
Thanks

Last edited:
My thought would be around 100 bucks with the carb and air cleaner.

If I cannot get at least $150 for it I will be better off putting one of my spare carbs on and running it. MSRP which is absurd is $349 and not worth anything near that as you can get a good Zen MUCH cheaper.
Thanks

I'm keen to get one too but as far as I'm aware there are no parts in Australia yet for them so I'm just holding off for a moment. I thought they came with a walbro oh well. When I get one it will get carb and pipe anyway have you decided on the pipe you will get yet.

I'm keen to get one too but as far as I'm aware there are no parts in Australia yet for them so I'm just holding off for a moment. I thought they came with a walbro oh well. When I get one it will get carb and pipe anyway have you decided on the pipe you will get yet.

Most or all CY and Zen 2 bolt parts will fit. No they do not have Walbro carbs. Right now as far as pipe for the XB when I get it either a Jet Pro or CPI.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks