XRC-not that bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberded

Hi to all.im new here and ive been reading for a week or so...i finally bought an XRC buggy.they are pretty cool.i know that some guys don't like them but @ that price you can go wrong.the assembly is not the best and from the box its way to rich and yes the radio is crap...BUT my lsc as all of the parts and there dirt cheap.the motor run strong and with minor tunning of the clutch its a blast.
here's what i did to mine so far...

-New radio(put in my 3PK whit hitec servo)
-lightened clutch shoes whit tweak spring
-new silicone shock oil all around(stock stuff is crap)
-new rear spring
-new spark plug(NGK)
-voltwatch

i will post pict soon and i have some more thing that im working on can wait to try it again...

CyBerDeD

Welcome, you get what is right for you, plain and simple. I have a Firehammer MT and some people don't like those. I don't care though, a few fixes and upgrades I've made here and there and it's a great vehicle!

Hi to all.im new here and ive been reading for a week or so...i finally bought an XRC buggy.they are pretty cool.i know that some guys don't like them but @ that price you can go wrong.
CyBerDeD

Who cares, your having fun, don't worry about the "Haters" Its what you want and will "eventually" get.:) Glad to have you aboard, its good for us and this forum to have many different owners of all the R/C's makes its what makes us more informative then all the rest. Get some photos together so we can see your new toy.:2guns:

I can say this will not be your last. Not sure anyone has been able to stay with just one.:clown:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks