Yama Buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyBoy

Anybody got any advice/ experience with a Yama buggy?

Ive just bought one and so far so good, for £299 you really can't complain, great car for the money, solid!

One thing with the hobby, unless you're simply going to put it on a shelf and do nothing with it, is that it will get broken from time to time - so get something you can find parts for, and find out where you can get them.

Al.

Hey,
Yeah found a place with loads of spares and plenty of ideas on upgrades, reasonable costs too so happy days :)
I'll fix it up and get back out there, cheers

Struggling

Having a few issues with a Yama Buggy
The car doesn't seem to turn to one side, when the electronics are off and I manually apply pressure to turn the car it's fine but turn on the electronics and the problem returns
I've replaced the plastic steering servo with a upgraded metal component and checked and double checked all screws for tightness

Anybody have any ideas, would be really appreciated

Check your radio gear.
Remove the steering servo horn.
Check your transmitter - Tx - and see if there are offset and EPA - end point adjustment - settings / knobs.
Set the bias / offset to zero (centred).
Switch on Tx / Rx - this should set the servo centred. Replace horn and centre to straight ahead.
Now use the LEFT / RIGHT EPA's - should have you sorted.
DO NOT force the servo - you'll hear when its straining - back off until there's no little / noise.
Al.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks