yes another killer be install!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris18

well we been having a few of these of late!!

after the last scare i had thought it was time to get a killer bee but i could not afford a new so in luck i found a good used one on feebay :)

this what it came in

IMAG0447.gif

IMAG0448.gif

its all fitted now have taken a vid to show it working but what i did not show in the vid is when i press the 3rd channel button it does nothing it only shuts down when i turn the power off on TX but all in all very happy with it test run tomorrow

th_VIDEO0046.gif

regards
Chris

you did not get get a killer bee kill switch, you got a killer rc light controller, that wont kill the engine

dude it came with the engine stop switch the killer and all the leads and to the coil i .. when tested quickly it just does not kill the engine when 3rd channel is pressed the guy bought the added alarm and the lights you see is my servo battery indicator :lol:

will update later when after my bash!!

Last edited:
Your picture shows a light controller package, but the video shows a kill switch. Maybe a v2 Killer Bee? If you want to kill the engine with your Aux button then you would need a V1 Killer Bee, or the new Super Bee.

Your picture shows a light controller package, but the video shows a kill switch. Maybe a v2 Killer Bee? If you want to kill the engine with your Aux button then you would need a V1 Killer Bee, or the new Super Bee.

but i can kill engine by power off to the TX ? if so thats fine :D

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks