Yet ANOTHER Bargain!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Well ,as normal I was hovering on fleebay UK and out of curiosity typed MCD and guess what it came up with.......THIS!
Paid peanuts again and got a load of spares ,reciever,6 channel comp tranny battery packs,exhausts and so on....The bloke said it wont start but it will be tomorrow morning and getting a good thrashing.
tell me what you think?

Apologies about the poor pictures but the light was a bit dodgy,I'll put some decent ones up when I've put it back together.

Last edited:
damn man you must just live on eBay nice find once again.
i have been looking at getting a MCD maybe i should start checking out eBay a bit more.

Voodoo..Well my friend..put it in a glass show case...It will be worth some thing in about
20 years....Great find....Slawhammer

Well I got it for two dry roasted and a salted(Translated £260.00) I tried the engine as he said it would only start with juice poured directly down the bore sounded suss but the engine was the last on my mind as I will be building another.Anyway he had tightened the head down that much he had stripped the crank case! as I said,not a problem.The steering sounded to be straining a little and on closer inspection one of the steering servos was knackered so I took the two quarter scale servos out of my Beetle and replaced them with the one good remaining servo out of the MCD and put the two in the MCN(Confused???? you will be!) So, I'm in no hurry to get a mill for this thing but I'd want to run it before the winter.
Any info you fellas might have on the MCD Rally would be appreciated.
Cheers
J.

james it looks like you where getting excited with the first pic... with the camera shake ......nice rally though i must have missed that 1 lol

james it looks like you where getting excited with the first pic... with the camera shake ......nice rally though i must have missed that 1 lol

Think your right there Trebor ha ha.I was a bit knackered had to drive to Bury in Manchester for it,your neck of the woods that isnt it Treb???
J.

james you should have popped in as you passed by for a brew.............i live on the boundry of Bury..........................you know me james my MCD M/T is in 100's of bits as there where a few bits of grass i couldnt get at.....LOL
im just adding a pico switch at the moment and about to order some red clear fuel line from DDM

james you should have popped in as you passed by for a brew.............i live on the boundry of Bury..........................you know me james my MCD M/T is in 100's of bits as there where a few bits of grass i couldnt get at.....LOL
im just adding a pico switch at the moment and about to order some red clear fuel line from DDM

QUOTE!!!! "I'm just adding some red clear line and a Picco".....Hmmm...........Now tell the truth Treb. That should read " I'm just stripping it down,buying all alloy for it,getting custom parts made, having everything that can be nickle plated done and putting a V6 Essex in it with a blower! " Now THATS how it should read ,we know you now Keith. :D
J.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks