yipee snowed in!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice snowman :cool2: Its not often we get a winter like this & the kids love it. School has was closed again today for them! Its been like that since a week before Christmas here and it dropped another good 8" last night and snowed all day today! Ive no chance of getting out in car - the only 4x4 to pass our house was an old 80's range rover with snow tyres on!! All them with the mickey mouse 4x4's are stuck like the rest of us :clown:

Nice snowman :cool2: Its not often we get a winter like this & the kids love it. School has was closed again today for them! Its been like that since a week before Christmas here and it dropped another good 8" last night and snowed all day today! Ive no chance of getting out in car - the only 4x4 to pass our house was an old 80's range rover with snow tyres on!! All them with the mickey mouse 4x4's are stuck like the rest of us :clown:

:clown::clown::clown: yeah didn't even try bud just left the car and played out :clown::clown::clown: big kid i know :cool2::cool2::cool2:

:2guns::2guns: fuckin arse holes just been out to check on mr frosty and some prick has punched his head in :nono:

do they not know it's for the kids??????????????????????????????

:2guns::2guns: fuckin arse holes just been out to check on mr frosty and some prick has punched his head in :nono:

Great snowman!

I hate people that have to ruin it for others.

We are going to get hit with another storm here tomorrow. About 6 inches by the time all is done with 40mph winds and in the negatives for temps. Sick of it. We've had snow on the ground since Christmas and I haven't been able to take my boys outside because of the temps and the wind.

When I lived in Switzerland I used to love building snowmen..

Yours looks great Charlie... If those jerks come back around and bash his head in, chase them down with your RC, they'll be running like sissies...LOL

Chris

gobshites arn,t they , we had heavy snow here to last night we were out in the car when a lad about 14 walked across the road in front of us he was a decoy to slow us down while 4 of his mates pelted my car with rock hard snow balls, so i aimed the car at the lad and floored it:clown::clown: he poop himself:clown::clown:

I bet it was like looking in a mirror.:clown::clown:

First good snow in Deeside last night, love it.

Took me an hour to get to work which usually takes me 7mins.
Only 4 of us made it in for the night shift, 3 from production and me in the warehouse. No production due to man power, good job i took me PSP in to play Need For Speed and watched 2 filums on it too, easy money. :cool2:

I know this is wrong in some way but put a brick in the snowmans head and remake it.
Lets see them punch it in next time. Sorry, its about the kids. :lol:

I would take more snow. We have been about -5 to -14 for a week. :(

We do have plenty of GD snow too....

I know this is wrong in some way but put a brick in the snowmans head and remake it.
Lets see them punch it in next time. Sorry, its about the kids. :lol:

I would take more snow. We have been about -5 to -14 for a week. :(

We do have plenty of GD snow too....

Our current temps are probably your normal temps. How do you get used to this?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks