Zenoah 36mm big bore announced at Zenoah!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmahh

Bajastafarian Madnes
PLUS member
and just when you motor geeks thought it couldnt get any better. GUESS THE FUDGE WHAT??

Yup your right. Zenoah has OFFICIALLY announced the 36mm 29cc topend kit upgrade for their G240 and G270 4bolt motors.

here is a link to the 2010 Zenoah catalog. Page 4, bottom right corner

http://www.zenoah.net/php/FC/document/catalogue/2010_Hobby_Engine.pdf

all i can say is Trevor better get to work, ima need a 4bolt reed case SOON! lmao

My engine builder was only telling me the other day that zen had bought out a new 29cc head. So its offical at least I know what I will be geting in the new year. Hope the price does not go up to much. Mind you vat will go back to its normal 17.5% in the new year for all UK shoppers.

I also heard from the guys at Rossendale Models that there is supposed to be a tasty zen 28cc engine coming out in the new year that will give a better balance of low end torque & top end rpm than the current units. Should be worth a look :cool2:

us retail is 89.00 for this top end. so only a few bucks more than the cy version.

it is 4bolt as well. doesn't look like we 2bolt owners get any love. ohwell, time for a TS 4bolt case. lol

a 4bolt ts 30.5 with the VRC TS BB Pipe should be pounding.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks