Zenoah carbon fiber engine cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elhombre999

Just got a batch over to bartolone racing. What do you guys think. Now comming on bartolone racing motors and avalible seprately. Contact bartolone racing for details. Custom colors soon to be avalible!!
5C407141-DDD3-426D-88AD-DC36671493D2_zpspxoz1uz3.jpg36CCEE21-8162-4A51-8F3A-156ED6A0A871_zpsedckbfgd.jpg
81EDA948-B872-4D39-A648-29DF798619B6_zpsk90qpwti.jpg

Last edited:
need a pic to show fan cover side see how the screws fit and look,,, and from what I can see, it doesn't use a bolt on the clutch side to hold it on,,, if that's the case from what I see,, why not cover the hole so u cant see it,,,?? the one pic shows the empty hole plain as day,,, looks half finished and incomplete,,, carbon looks nice,, I would think u would want a brass spacer or something in the clutch side with a bolt to help keep it from flopping around and stress crack it

Last edited:
Nope its not half finished. That front mounting hole is useless. Ive done some very hard race testing with these covers and never had "stress cracks" or any other problem. I personaly still have and run the original very first piece i made and its still going strong. I did not want to put somthing out that breaks even if its not under my company name so it i spent a couple moths giving them out @ the chase coors races and theres never been a problem. The front is cut that way just to stand out alittle and be diffrent. These covers are made outta 2 layers of 3k carbon fiber and 3 layers around the back side where it bolts to the fan cover. They come with weld nuts epoxyed into the back side and 2 m5 bolts.
I will get pics of the back asap

Heres pics of the backside. This was the very first cover that was made so i was not concerned with the cosmetic aspecs of the weave of carbon fiber as you can see with the pull on one side. The prodiction ones are Immaculate.
9F6BBAFC-C2C3-4BD7-8BD9-2C8D58631EA3_zpskx6eobpm.jpg

EDAEDE6B-DF37-4C92-8FF7-6AF698E2D614_zpsndyopgsg.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks