Zenoah G270?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyrum

Hi,
I have a Rampage MTand I have driven it a couple of times. I bought it from Large Scale RC. My Zenoah G270 motor does not have the molded Zenoah name on the flywheel cover at the top by the spark plug, or a Zenoah sticker by the pull cord like it shows on pictures I have seen on the internet. I can see a casted Zenoah name on the crank case. I am worried now that I was sold a knock off Zenoah motor. My motor does not look like the one shown on the Large Scale RC website.
I cannot figure why my motor is missing these things.
Can anybody explain this to me?

Hi,
I have a Rampage MTand I have driven it a couple of times. I bought it from Large Scale RC. My Zenoah G270 motor does not have the molded Zenoah name on the flywheel cover at the top by the spark plug, or a Zenoah sticker by the pull cord like it shows on pictures I have seen on the internet. I can see a casted Zenoah name on the crank case. I am worried now that I was sold a knock off Zenoah motor. My motor does not look like the one shown on the Large Scale RC website.
I cannot figure why my motor is missing these things.
Can anybody explain this to me?

Can you post some pics of it?

If you really want to know...you can have a 4 bolt engine from 23CC up to 30.5CC engine
you have to look behind the fan cover..for the stroke & bore size..to tell what engine
you have....Exp...28-34 means 28mm crank-34mm means cylinder bore....
from those numbers you can tell what size your engine is.....My 2 cents worth...Slawhammer

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks