Zenoah head and piston fit Rovan 32cc ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best part is I spoke to Doug and he said to run it normally right from the start..no break in time needed..also doug said hp is at about 6 3/4hp with his head on the g320

Not sure which doug your referring to lol. But yes "A" doug owns esp..i had probably had an hour conversation with him within the 3 phone calls I made to him and he is a great guy. Knows his stuff and is on his game...and yea it is a nice power number I can see the night and day difference with his ported head and I was extremely pleased with buying it

Not sure which doug your referring to lol. But yes "A" doug owns esp..i had probably had an hour conversation with him within the 3 phone calls I made to him and he is a great guy. Knows his stuff and is on his game...and yea it is a nice power number I can see the night and day difference with his ported head and I was extremely pleased with buying it
Thanks man ! good to have feedback on a product like this !

well I checked the SQUISH on my stock ROvaN 32cc top end it was 0.052" ( esp recommends 12-20 thousands ) , I talked to Doug over at ESP and he thinks I should check it with no gasket ! , I will have my parts tomorrow ??? and check in here once I have numbers for future ref.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks