Z's HPI Baja 5b/5t build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
annnnnnddddd its time to "get on their ass" :mad::ROFLMAO: since they haven't done jack with it for 3 days :rolleyes: the facility is literally 30 mins away and they cant even get it here,and y probably cant drive over there and say "hey gimme my junk". sorry im bitching ??

My post office must be the exception to the rule... they are great, from the office lady to my mailman. You got a problem call Dorris, shell get it figured out for ya. Although it normally takes a call ? before anything is done. And no you cant pick a package up at a sporting terminal as fat as I know. You can request it be held at a post office for pick up if you want to run and get it.

My post office must be the exception to the rule... they are great, from the office lady to my mailman. You got a problem call Dorris, shell get it figured out for ya. Although it normally takes a call ? before anything is done. And no you cant pick a package up at a sporting terminal as fat as I know. You can request it be held at a post office for pick up if you want to run and get it.
I'll file a lost/delayed package claim, hopefully they will do something, if not I'm Gunna call the sorting facility itself and see what in the hell they are doing over there

Relocated my CDI, the original spot it was in was wayyy too crowded with BS not to mention the janky ass mounting. so here it should be just fine ? I can route the wires under the top plate and under the motor so no one will see it ?15688480327977566026209909109330.jpg

Also Don't mind that bracket that goes absolutely no we're lol
Here's wire routing
15688483818187174862280159392770.jpg
IMG_20190918_181327.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks