Z's HPI Baja 5b/5t build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can it'd be great. Also let me say one more thing, when it was running I revved it a little and damn!!!! This thing seems more responsive than the 30cc, and it sounds like it revvs great!

Ahhh ,did it make your nee's wobble & wet your britches?......LOL

Hey ,how did that pull starter do ,got any busted knuckles yet?....LOL
No it was pretty easy to turn it over. When it kicks back it really sucks but it's pretty easy to pull ? but it's broke now lol. Asked for a refund (replacement would be dumb cuz it's just Gunna do this again). Also I don't think it has to do with thw fact that it's a high compression motor without a decomp valve becuase I seen a vid just now and the guy was running it on a 34cc obr and the spring failed aswell.

You have not appeased the gods ......
? forgot to go to Sunday school? or fell off the chair on Jewish thingy?? heres what y do to fix it? get a clone part burn it, save the ash?? cut it into some lines?? roll up a dollar bill ? hit it hard????? you meet the rc Gods after that ?? theyll guide through steps 4,5,6 curse will be liftted??? you ca thank me later ????

Last edited:
You have not appeased the gods ......
? forgot to go to Sunday school? or fell off the chair on Jewish thigy?? hers what y do to fix it? get a clone part burn it, save the ash?? cut it into some lines?? roll up a dollar bill ? hit it hard????? you meet the rc Gods after that ?? theyll guide through steps 4,5,6 curse will be liftted??? you ca thank me later ????
Sounds like you know what your talking about! Will definitely get on this! ?????????

ok so, rovan responded and they said that maybe i was pulling wrong (deffo possible as i haven't touched a ps in a yr let alone a easy start which is quite different) and it broke. so they are sending a new one out for me to try out, and if that one breaks aswell, send it back for a refund. i will say they do have awesome customer service! hopefully this one lasts. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks