Z's HPI Baja 5b/5t build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah I'd obviously try to work em down, but even at that price it's an awesome deal, cheaper? Even better. The question is should I get it or no?

That ,I don't know ,but you can build you a reed valve type later ,an it is good to have an extra engine laying around
for a spare ,an as of now ,you have o!...:giggle:

That ,I don't know ,but you can build you a reed valve type later ,an it is good to have an extra engine laying around
for a spare ,an as of now ,you have o!...:giggle:
Yep , obr also does trade ins I believe so I could send em this one as a long block if I wanted more power (this is down the road obviously) so they upgrade it to the office reed. I think I'm Gunna do it. Fekin badass motor that thing is

Yep , obr also does trade ins I believe so I could send em this one as a long block if I wanted more power (this is down the road obviously) so they upgrade it to the office reed. I think I'm Gunna do it. Fekin badass motor that thing is

You gotta do a lot of blowing for it!....:unsure:

You gotta do a lot of blowing for it!....:unsure:
Lol. I've got $200 now, if I sell my rov, I'll have 520, if I sell the clutch housing on it (I have the vertigo one) an my weekly pay for this week, I'll have $573. So I'm close enough. My mum would let me slide the $100 and pay it off as I go along (take less than a month for that ?) as this is a awesome deal . And If it's snows soon, I'd pay it off even quicker. So I think I'd be in the clear ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks