Z's HPI Baja 5b/5t build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys I'm a bit stuck. So if/when the guy pays, I was planning on buying the motor right away. But, what if when the guy recieves the rov, he wants to return it an opens an eBay case, and then I can't refuse to take it back (eBay bullshit), then I'm $320 into debt which me mum can't lend me, so I'm forced to return the motor. So, what do I do? Send it and see what happens? Or play it careful n not buy the motor and risk it to be not available by the time the rov gets delivered to the buyer ? Oh, and I'm confident in my item, it's not like I'm scamming or ripping someone off, just you know ,there's dumbasses out there.

Jus describe it 100% honestly..?.send a poop load of pics .?....then he'll know exactly what he's buying into..?...and ?u'll b ok?
But that's not to say he may well try his luck an ..well we know how that can go☹
Take pics of it being wrapped/packed up? going in the box..don't b shy with the tape...warp the female dog up like its baby Jesus..??...then labled up?....jus try to cover ur ass as best u can?...send him these pics aswell and insure it for the value he paid when u sends it ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks