2012 Leopard 2 Competition build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Mike :cool2: I know this is the competition model but I thought racers preferred plastic parts for weight saving aside from the usual upgrades such as hubs, engine mounts etc? I thought bling was for bashers :w00t:

Looking good Mike :cool2: I know this is the competition model but I thought racers preferred plastic parts for weight saving aside from the usual upgrades such as hubs, engine mounts etc? I thought bling was for bashers :w00t:

Both the hormann and elcon which are the most common used cars in racing are all alloy.

The Leopard 2 is a full competition car like the Evo touring car.

It has serveral intentional "weak points" eg, the plastic rod ends and the square plate under the front shock tower (very important and does it's job very well).

There aren't any bling items on it as such, yes it's mostly alloy but there are no loud chrome pipes, shock socks or things it doesn't need.

Everything is there for a reason - and it works well.

The car is finished now apart from the side pods, wing and bumpers and they will be fitted on Monday.

We've had issues with the other forum so if you look at www.fg-info.co.uk you'll see it there plus any other FG info you might need - give us a bit of time though, it's not a quick job, moving stuff over.
You will have to re register but do have a look.

Back