3Z Scale RC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mad machine

but i would have my negative points about that allready,four stroke engine in that size machine would be pretty slow also due to its size,id imagine parts if you did optain would be very expensive due to lack of availability.

four stroke engines are relibale though but expensive to repair if broken.
that thing is huge,it even looks slow,then again i might be totally wrong.

intresting direction in r/c though.

You can tell when it lands its heavy. I owuld also say a bit slow. Real BIG though.

This YouTube shows them changing it out from ride to drive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeEPiMS7TFc

What's this years hottest off-road toy (according to their marketing people...)? The new Bulldog R/C Rider, by 3Z Scale International. It's a RC monster truck; no, it's a ride-on ATV; no, it's both! With 8 coil-over shocks and ultra wide track, it looks like big kids and small to medium sized adults could easily have a blast. The tag may seem a little steep at about $2,300, but we know some people that have a garage full of RC helicopters at that price! Check 'em out at Global-Powersports.com

50" long and 24" high, these aren't just crash-em and thrash-em toys; they weigh 195 pounds, use the same hardened steel axles that "real" ATVs use. Automatic transmission, adjustable chain drive, 110 cc 4-stroke electric start engine. Yeah, they're the real deal.

The only little tidbit of information we weren't as thrilled to hear is that they are indeed manufactured in China... However, product designers/developers from Global Power Sports, based in Phoenix, personally went over and BOUGHT the factory that will be building them, spent a month training the management and putting in place the product standards that were acceptable. As they come to the US, they will launch shortly with a brank new 20,000,000 (that's twenty million) square foot manufacturing facility. Yeah, they are serious about this.

How long (If they sell) will it be before the "Clone" arrives.:lol:

Last edited:
Look it comes with a free chick:

fri_062.jpg

fri_0515.jpg

Last edited:
There is NO way in hell I could ever feel cool riding that thing!!! Kind of a cool idea though... Instead of a 110cc 4 stroke, (remember a 3 hp Briggs and Stratton is 127cc's) put a 125cc 2 stroke out of a dirt bike in it, then you would have something!!!

It looks similar to a pocket quad idea to me...

Trip..

I was looking at the vids yesterday. Interesting concept but only good if you have a few acres to run on. At 200lbs you need a van or truck to transport it around to a location.

hahaha

it might also look slow because of the size but sure may still be able to go.
true for trip,if that thing had an suzuki 250cc two stroke engine then it would be most likely to go.

imagine a run away with that thing,it would kill all before it god forbid.

transportation would be another issue,i would need to put on an extention to my car for it haha

also they forgot to throw in the carring handle and the spare body builder to carry it :lol::lol:

I want one and the missus even said yes because she could ride it at the yard when doing the horses.

I do not think you would have a problems with other 5ths getting in the way with that though. ha ha ha

It could be fun to have her riding it around the yard and then you grab the controller and take HER for a ride!! Hang on Honey!! WHAAAA across the yard at 35 mph into a sharp left turn!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks