Dynamite passport ultr p2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick Mars

Charging a set of smc 8200 100% lco 14.8v 121.4 wh 150c batteries for dbxle 2.0. No they don't fit in buggy,but have a vitivon battery holder kit on the way.When done charging the mha showing 3900 mha on screen,shpuld it not read 8200 or so.Figureing out the chargeing programs but only had traxxas smart charger or a phrophet mini before,simple and easy.Just wondering if the 3900 mha is ok or do i need to up the mha in programing?

if your charger has auto shut off when the battery is charged then maybe you have a time limit set at say two hours and the 3900 is just what the charger has put into the battery at the point the charger shut off fella,
might just need the time limit changing in the settings(y)

Thank you spents,think I figured it out,raised mha in menu and shut the timer off.Might actually have figured this charger out,just need to learn a bit at a time

Thank you spents,think I figured it out,raised mha in menu and shut the timer off.Might actually have figured this charger out,just need to learn a bit at a time
yeh sometimes things get confusing with chargers mick,
i know i've gotten confused plenty of times with mine :LOL:, once learned it makes sense though,

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks