ebay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the price of used FG's has fallen through the floor lately. Buy now while the HPI style baja is popular and get yourself an FG bargain!!

Agreed Andy.I was buying FG's in their hayday for between 300.00 and 350.00 and making 200.00-250.00 on them all day long.now I'd be lucky to get a 100.00 profit.
You can make decent money on Baja's but now they have dropped in the profit market.

J.

Agreed Andy.I was buying FG's in their hayday for between 300.00 and 350.00 and making 200.00-250.00 on them all day long.now I'd be lucky to get a 100.00 profit.
You can make decent money on Baja's but now they have dropped in the profit market.

J.

its a sign of the times - no fecker has any spare cash any more but give it 5yrs and we will be on the up again. There is a recession roughly every 10yrs in the UK but this is the worst 1 since the early 90s. That 1 followed the excesses of the 80s and this 1 is following the excesses of the 00's.

its a sign of the times - no fecker has any spare cash any more but give it 5yrs and we will be on the up again. There is a recession roughly every 10yrs in the UK but this is the worst 1 since the early 90s. That 1 followed the excesses of the 80s and this 1 is following the excesses of the 00's.

Yeah,thats why i have only got two cars now:(:(:( Instead of the normal 14!:lol::lol::lol:

J.

Back