Few bits from Fg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yes , mike been telling me he's in training , reckon he got a 6 pack :w00t:

ha ha ive seen mikes training it involves stuffing his face with haribo and jafa cakes the food of true champions,,,hes got arms like hulk hogan in fact i don't know how his pull starts hold up

jase what happened to the bzm/losi dream what made you wake up and get a real race combo with a chance of results good luck with the move mate team fg all the way:cup-1:

ha ha ive seen mikes training it involves stuffing his face with haribo and jafa cakes the food of true champions,,,hes got arms like hulk hogan in fact i don't know how his pull starts hold up

jase what happened to the bzm/losi dream what made you wake up and get a real race combo with a chance of results good luck with the move mate team fg all the way:cup-1:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

lets put it this way , i ran the losi/bzm once and sold it :)

looking forward to drive the fg leopard , car will be leaving the fg factory tomorrow :D:D

I love seeing nice shiny bits becoming a new car..and the FG's look the business..:w00t::w00t::w00t:
wish my baja was looking this new and shiny.....most of it is alloy but looking rather tired compared to this...:w00t:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks