FG Leopard competition build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FECKING AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once the niggling issues are ironed out, it will win the European championships.

I did have issues in the final but that will be sorted for the next run, I'm designing a new adjustable belt tensioner.

FECKING AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once the niggling issues are ironed out, it will win the European championships.

I did have issues in the final but that will be sorted for the next run, I'm designing a new adjustable belt tensioner.

Good to hear!! Its totally transformed my marder so must be even better on a well set up race spec car. What niggles you got & Im interested to hear about the belt tensioner. Why do you think it needs to be adjustable?

It needs to be adjustable so the car is spot on right from the start and not tight, as soon as the belt beds in, it can be adjusted again so it's always right.

It needs to be adjustable so the car is spot on right from the start and not tight, as soon as the belt beds in, it can be adjusted again so it's always right.

Ah right.....makes sense. It is tight to start and like you I thought something was wrong.

You will feel a bit more drag than you would with tha 2wd car but it shouldn't be that tight that you need someone to hold the car while you turn the wheels.

You will feel a bit more drag than you would with tha 2wd car but it shouldn't be that tight that you need someone to hold the car while you turn the wheels.

Let me know what you come up with! When I get my Stevo engine in I might be cheeky and ask you to look over my set up if you will then I can get the best from my bad driving!!

Let me know what you come up with! When I get my Stevo engine in I might be cheeky and ask you to look over my set up if you will then I can get the best from my bad driving!!

Mmmm Sort Dwarfys car out or attempt so resolve the middle east peace process - choices choices.

dwarfy i think you need to see a doctor if its gone droopy lol don't worry you can get pills for that nowadays so mike told me

Maybe he can recommend his pills then.........either that or a quick screw will sort it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ewwwwww thats sick mate what a horrid picture ive got in my head now i wont be sleeping tonight thanks to that thought lol

on a better note mikes the man to sort your fg 4wd bug out if he cant make it work better once your new engines fitted then nobody can i cant wait to see it unfold

ewwwwww thats sick mate what a horrid picture ive got in my head now i wont be sleeping tonight thanks to that thought lol

on a better note mikes the man to sort your fg 4wd bug out if he cant make it work better once your new engines fitted then nobody can i cant wait to see it unfold

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back