Fuelie engine in a Fire Hammer MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FH MT

well my budy bought a Baja 5T and bought a bigger motor for it after the first tank and he offered his 26 Fuelie engine for $50 witch i think is a good deal since it only has one tank one it but i was wondering if it would fit in my Fire Hammer MT
thanks

well my budy bought a Baja 5T and bought a bigger motor for it after the first tank and he offered his 26 Fuelie engine for $50 witch i think is a good deal since it only has one tank one it but i was wondering if it would fit in my Fire Hammer MT
thanks

yea it should go in, i think theres a small lug on the engine casing under the clutch you might have to cut off,

yes you have to cut the small lug off. i have a firehammer and baja and ran into the same problem, but a small one non the less.

if your taking the motor mounts it has the two on the alloy side and if i remember right (haven't pulled it apart in awhile) it has three screaws on the plastic mount if that what your talking about

If the motor has a DTX sticker on it its probably the DTX motor. They have 3 bolts that hold the head on the lower end. This pretty much eliminates all the fun head replacements you can do. Now with your new motor you will be able to mix and match when you get bored. :laugh:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks