FUTABA T7XC lock rear brakes for burnouts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey87

Right, it’s not a hooligan burn out on my 1/5 harm SX5-S Touring car, it’s so I can get on the podium and warm up the tyres before I go out and do some laps.

I have 4 servos, two for steering, one rear brake and throttle and the 4th is for front brake.

Any ideas how I can set one of the switches on the controller to be able to lock the front brake allowing me to accelerate and do a burn out to get heat in my rear tyres before some laps?

Thanks in advance :)

Right, it’s not a hooligan burn out on my 1/5 harm SX5-S Touring car, it’s so I can get on the podium and warm up the tyres before I go out and do some laps.

I have 4 servos, two for steering, one rear brake and throttle and the 4th is for front brake.

Any ideas how I can set one of the switches on the controller to be able to lock the front brake allowing me to accelerate and do a burn out to get heat in my rear tyres before some laps?

Thanks in advance :)
Just use 4th channel, on/off switch... that is a nice idea, could be fun👍

I did go through the settings but couldn’t find anything to do that annoyingly! Any idea what it would be under?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks