New baja build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old rat

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Hey everyone. I'm building a baja using minimal parts from New skb kit from hpi. I purchased all upgraded parts from taylor rc and need some help putting it together.
I'm rather new to the hobby and don't know where to go to see a baja built with all these parts. Guess kinda lost.
Just want to make sure I get it put together correctly. Could someone please give me a hand with pictures info on where to go to be able to see exactly how all these shiney parts go together.
Thanks.

Hey everyone. I'm building a baja using minimal parts from New skb kit from hpi. I purchased all upgraded parts from taylor rc and need some help putting it together.
I'm rather new to the hobby and don't know where to go to see a baja built with all these parts. Guess kinda lost.
Just want to make sure I get it put together correctly. Could someone please give me a hand with pictures info on where to go to be able to see exactly how all these shiney parts go together.
Thanks.i can help you

Thanks.
Hello, we can chat on whats app if u have..my number is +9720548316275, i can send u pic of all baja parts and how to installđź’Ş

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks