raminator oil leak

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brooklynhalo

im running my truck for about an hour along the inside frame inner wall i am getting a layer of oil some of it also on the transfer case i clean it up after every run i check the exaust connection where the gasket is at and its dry motor is clean i thinking its coming from the rubber connection with the spring any of you have this thanks or has delt with this

On my Raminator, when I first got it, I had somewhat of the same issue w the factory engine. I ended up finding the head was not fully tightened down on the engine and it was seeping from there. I also bumped down the oil% from what I started w which was 25:1 Dominator to 40:1 Dominator. 100% no more issues. So depending on where your seeing your leak..check the head. This also impacted my tune as well.

I dug up a couple pics of what mine looked like when it was doing it. This is them. After tightening the head...no issue.

20201108_191506.jpg
20201108_191542.jpg

On my Raminator, when I first got it, I had somewhat of the same issue w the factory engine. I ended up finding the head was not fully tightened down on the engine and it was seeping from there. I also bumped down the oil% from what I started w which was 25:1 Dominator to 40:1 Dominator. 100% no more issues. So depending on where your seeing your leak..check the head. This also impacted my tune as well.

I dug up a couple pics of what mine looked like when it was doing it. This is them. After tightening the head...no issue.

View attachment 90700
View attachment 90701
thats what i have thanks so much it might be the head ill check it out as soon as i get home your the best

View attachment 90700
View attachment 90701
Got a chance to look it over it was the rubber connector it was torn and it was spraying exaust oil of the exaust pipe and defecting to the wall the head was tight and showed no leak thank you again

20231122_231016.jpg

Got a chance to look it over it was the rubber connector it was torn and it was spraying exaust oil of the exaust pipe and defecting to the wall the head was tight and showed no leak thank you again

View attachment 90760
Those bad boys tend to fail. I went with upgraded silicone high temp hose from Napa. Still had it fail but lasted MUCH longer then the factory one. Glad was a simple fix!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks