RampageHopUps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAMTech-RC

Well, may as announce this one now. I have started an online store to sell the Redcat Ramapage buggies, trucks and HopUps. The store is live now, but there is alot more work to be done. I haev started to input some of the aftermarket hop-ups that manufactureers are working on, but do not have prices yet.

RampageHopUps

For the buggies and trucks, the first shipment will arrive in a few weeks. But, they are most likely sold already to the existing Redcat dealer network, as samples and test units.

Pre-orders are now available on the site. This will assure you get one on the second production shipment, due in late June.

I got a email stating I can place a preorder ($100) but the final prices have not been set???

Whats up with that????

Under a grand but we don't know the final selling prices???

If I knew my buying price I might preorder one...I don't want to preorder 1 and then find out its over a grand

It will be under the msrp listed.I will also be matching aby other US dealer price. As soon as the price is firm to me I will list it. For those that know me, they will be happy.

It will be under the msrp listed.I will also be matching aby other US dealer price. As soon as the price is firm to me I will list it. For those that know me, they will be happy.

OK thats what I wanted to hear...............thanks i will preorder

I can't decide if I should preorder or wait. If we preorder, when will they be shipped out to us? I don't know about you guys but I think I have an rc addiction problem.

The pre-order gets you on the list for the second shipment due in June. They will ship around June 30th. All depends on how fast the boat goes and if there are any problems with customs, etc. The 3rd shipment is due July 20th.

I have uploaded many of the factory stock parts, factory hop-ups and some of the aftermarket hop-ups. No pics or prices yet on the parts, but at least you can see whats coming.

Back