Trevor Simpson Engines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mik3y

I have a question:

I am thinking of upgrading my stock Zenoah 26cc engine on my competition MT5.

I was thinking of getting the ESP 30.5cc 4 Bolt.

Before I make the decision, I would like to know: What is a Trevor Simpson Reed Case engine? Is it better then a Ported ESP engine? What are the advantages vs. disadvantages?

Thanks

Short answer Yes they are better.

The TS reed case in my opinion are just about the best rc motor money can buy. the reed basically stops blow back but breath much better and gives them the ability to hit top RPM VERY quickly.

6.5BHP out of 30cc is just amazing, top dollar but you get top quality for it.

That is what I am looking for.

Question is: I don't see any1 selling "completely" build TS engines.

On DDM, it seems that you have to buy the engine in parts and assemble it yourself. Which parts do I need to buy in order to build a complete 4 Bolt engine?

Eric Hill from Flowsytem Racing now has TS Fully Built Engines. Shoot him a PM over on HPIBajaForum.

His website is just about to go live, so hopefully you can order direct form there in a few days.

My setup would be, 30.5cc, +2 Crank wheather its stuffed or not, i would use a non stuffed crank, and because your in that part of the world, use a 4 bolt TS 36mm head and send all that to yamadude and if he cant make an engine powerfull and fast at the same time then i don't know who. Ted.

This is a link of my friend merlin here in england and this is what yamadude can do, 30.5cc TS, Enjoy.:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would imagine it being a handful on a track with that much power :w00t: Agree on the bash site Pab - its madness :lol::lol:

:lol:thats fast, but how lawless is that bash site:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pablo, Lawless, don't understand what you mean? Anyway this is my baja 4 bolt 36mm piston, just finished running it in, Oddiefied. Ted.

It seems the video we need to show you of the new engine does not seem to upload on photo bucket, well find out why, But here is a vid of my 2 bolt TS engine Oddified with an orange wing, The yellow baja with the white wing is no other than Mr Cabbie himself who also has a TS engine +1 crank and by the way he was the first person to have this engine in england and he was the first person to build this engine for merlin, Enjoy guys.Ted:D:D:D:D

http://s860.photobucket.com/albums/ab166/tedandkaine/?action=view&current=FILE0003.flv

U guy want some thing fast this is my fg drag truck... this was a test pass.
the truck lifted to much off the starting line and caused Me to lift off the gas:w00t:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpjkI9bcTbA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpjkI9bcTbA[/ame]

BY the way guys this is not a 125ft track this is 330ft track my fastest time this year was 4.346@77mph

Last edited:
Pablo, Lawless, don't understand what you mean? Anyway this is my baja 4 bolt 36mm piston, just finished running it in, Oddiefied. Ted.

It seems the video we need to show you of the new engine does not seem to upload on photo bucket, well find out why, But here is a vid of my 2 bolt TS engine Oddified with an orange wing, The yellow baja with the white wing is no other than Mr Cabbie himself who also has a TS engine +1 crank and by the way he was the first person to have this engine in england and he was the first person to build this engine for merlin, Enjoy guys.Ted:D:D:D:D

http://s860.photobucket.com/albums/ab166/tedandkaine/?action=view&current=FILE0003.flv

don,t get me wrong looks a good bash spot, but it allso looks like someone could get run over at any time :lol::lol:

Does anyone have any Trevor Simpson engines or parts or other parts made by him that are not engines? Please inbox me thanks

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks