Uber RC Viper Mini Spike Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferrebee88

These are on DDM deal of the day. Has anyone tried them out? I'm brainstorming which set of tires I want to put on the Vesla when I build it.

1000000358.jpg

Never tried the mini spikes, but the losi sized spikes I have and they were tough, but blew out of the beadlocks constantly. Their built to skinny

Never tried the mini spikes, but the losi sized spikes I have and they were tough, but blew out of the beadlocks constantly. Their built to skinny
I'll just steer clear then. These probably aren't any different. What would you run for good all around use. (Dirt, rocky dirt, gravel, and short grass). I figure I'll need something on those rear wheels with more traction than the stock tires.

These things look great , I did pick up a set but have not put them through the paces yet. No lack of meat on them.
I had them on a DBXLE-2.0 a couple years ago and they were pretty awesome. The stock tires didn't last 2 runs before they started ripping.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks