Well the Leo is no more :(:(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlieboy

Well I never thought I would be sayin this as my Leo was my pride and joy for the past few years but it has been stripped and is bein parted out, kept a few bits for the next build (stayin with fg) watch this space for the next installments overthe next few weeks after ive bought all the bits :):):):)

noooooooooooooooooo :crying::crying::crying::crying::lol::lol:
I can smell a new Leo in the offing......:w00t:

I wish mate :lol: stuff on the old Leo is starting to get hard to find or is discontinued so I had a think and blagged the mrs and just in the process of buyin the parts ;)

My leopard's coming out to play for the first time tommorow,so at least there's one more out there to replace yours.:)

Going to the nook for my first race in about 17 years! I'll warn everyone at signing on to look out for a blue + white mobile chicane!:D

My leopard's coming out to play for the first time tommorow,so at least there's one more out there to replace yours.:)

Going to the nook for my first race in about 17 years! I'll warn everyone at signing on to look out for a blue + white mobile chicane!:D

:lol: mobile chicane :lol: I'll be goin the nook soon myself bud do when mines built I'll be there to drivin miss daisy :lol:

:lol: mobile chicane :lol: I'll be goin the nook soon myself bud so when mines built I'll be there to show all my shite drivin :lol:

more to the point why did it change the words....lol

looking forward to seeing what your up to????

I thought you had just done a rebuild on it..

more to the point why did it change the words....lol

looking forward to seeing what your up to????

I thought you had just done a rebuild on it..

Yeah I did mate but I can't use fibreglass when racing and the Leo shells are stupid money if you can get them, so I thought about selfing it and gettin Sumat else but I decided to make a bit of money back off it and start a fresh lol

The Leopard shell isn't the same as the contrast unless you go back a good few years to when the Fuego first came out. The new style leopard shel is virtually the same if you go for the 4wd version.

Back