which 1 is the clone???????????????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is harder to see in those pics. a bit dark but a good eye can tell. looks like Krypto has a keen peeper.

Before you go on some CLONE LOVEING CRUISADE and call LOGICAL, Intelligent, and Rational debate on the opposite side of the coin. go read my last post in the Clone thread.

who's hating? looks like your the one with a broken fakey. and if its almost a "real" baja, must have broken an awfull lot. you must really be enjoying it. after reading some of your other posts, im wondering why you started this thread...

ok buddy..... for your info the gunmetal 1 is a real baja (5brtr) and he breaks just as often as i do so whatever.... you prolly mad cuz i can use the same parts from hpi with virtually no modification we all know the weak points of clones so we fix them its no secrect:dots: keep helping HPI i think they have a check in the mail for you:dots:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol trip

they went and still go thru it with the Duratrax and smartechs techno jrs, fs racings. lol

Yup, but at least I don't own one of those! I will give my money to the guys that engineer a product and continue to make their product better. Not to the companies that reverse engineer something, make it as cheaply as possible, then wait for another company to make something else, so they can copy that too!!

I had enough of this thread,
Trip..

Yup, but at least I don't own one of those! I will give my money to the guys that engineer a product and continue to make their product better. Not to the companies that reverse engineer something, make it as cheaply as possible, then wait for another company to make something else, so they can copy that too!!

I had enough of this thread,
Trip..

every one gets jelous if you get a better deal tha they do. just buy the km baja and spend the money you saved on hop-ups. then go out and beat the s--t out of your buddies hpi baja. thats what i did

and i wouldnt own an fg.(again) they haven't changed anything or tried to improve anything for years. they handle like bricks, there way over priced and almost every model is the same from their on-road to the mt. they changed very little. but they sure have great mills.
i know im gona get it for this one!!

Back