Any RC Race Tracks around Los Angeles, CA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zxb466

LSF Plus Member
PLUS member
Does anyone know any RC race tracks on or off road around Los Angeles CA? I contacted OBR and they said the closest one is in Bakersfield … 102 miles from Los Angeles.. This is sad.

I know there is Hot Rod Hobbies and Raceway in Santa Clarita about 30 minutes away but they don’t allow 1/5 scale and they only have a small dirt track.

1/5 scale tracks are all over the US, just about everyone that races needs to travel. I’m in CT but spend a lot of my time on the west coast just to feed the itch.
I just love racing!,most guys will be in Vegas this week for the #3 MOD Silver State race. I’m flying out there in a couple days.

Hey pitstop.

I am new to the 1/5 scale myself and here in Ct.
What do we have local ( if you want to call it that ) for tracks.
I am going to try to get up to Rocky Hill myself.

Any get together sort of things where a bunch might go out and do some bashing for lack of a better term.

Yeah bud, Rocky Hill’s our local track LoL, about a 3 hr drive up from Wespt CT.
I know some of the guys get together and do some bashing when we’re not racing. Have you joined the FB group yet?

Don't want to derail this thread since it was about west coast so apologies for that.

Yeah it looks like 2 1/2 from New Haven where I am.
I don't do any social media other than here and one firewood/chainsaw group , that's it. So no on FB group.
Unfortunately I am out of the loop if it is on there.

If you ever hear of anything good going on around the area keep me in mind. I am 1/2 hour to 40 minutes North of you.

All good. I’m sure there is enough interest around LA to create a monthly race somewhere around here. We have tons of warehouses and empty lots we can rent out and set up races. We would just need to get an interest group together nearby to make it happen.
There are a lot of attractions nearby too. I'm sure people would be willing to travel here to race and also visit some popular POI's while here.
Anyone on here have experience with renting spaces out for races or managing/setting-up/coordinating 1/5 scale races?
All good. I’m sure there is enough interest around LA to create a monthly race somewhere around here. We have tons of warehouses and empty lots we can rent out and set up races. We would just need to get an interest group together nearby to make it happen.
There are a lot of attractions nearby too. I'm sure people would be willing to travel here to race and also visit some popular POI's while here.
Anyone on here have experience with renting spaces out for races or managing/setting-up/coordinating 1/5 scale races?
Any thoughts guys? @crucialRC @Rep732 @John Parks ? Tag anyone else you guys know with 1/5 scale race coordinating experience

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks