£10,000 rc collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now now ladies haha you now you love and cherish our freindship.

i very much doubt anyone will buy this job lot i think this poor guy has wasted some serious cash

Worth keeping an eye on this sale, like atom I'm not that taken with the Savage, but once you get a decent tune out of a nitro they are fun though.

This guy will struggle to get half that starting value I feel though.

and if nitros not bad enough hpi put 2 bloody engine into one car great as if getting one of the bloody things to run youve got 2 not my idea of fun
yea its hard to get one nitro motor to run good never mind two, can anyone remember how to tune a nitro i can,t:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

in over 20 years of rc ive had one good nitro that was a shumacher 21 xtr 3 speeds would do 80mph but the car couldnt handle the power it just destroyed plastic gears the engine had 2.1 hp and was super the car was crap and cost me bundles to keep running i gave up on it in the end then quit the hobby until i saw wagons hpi baja then i was hooked

agree about the nitros though what a complete pain in the ass to tune and get runnin right and when, sorry if you do get it runnin i bet withon half a tank it'll stall and wont fekin fire up again!!!!!! :lol:

there must be thousands of nitros broke or just given up on, sitting rotting away. when you see the light of large scale you think of all the time you wasted pissing about with a nitro ban them i say:lol::lol::lol::lol:

there must be thousands of nitros broke or just given up on, sitting rotting away. when you see the light of large scale you think of all the time you wasted pissing about with a nitro ban them i say:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Tell me about it, at least i have found some mug, sorry sold them to a nice and deserving chap. So two out of four to go.

Theres no way he's getting his 8k starting bid for that lot ... as said before he's wasted a fortune on that stuff lol

I totally share the sentiment of nitro being a total pain in the ass ... I was buying spares after every time I took a nitro out and got sick of being hunched down trying to get the things to start or tune them. Then refilling the tank every 5 mins ...

Then I saw my mates Baja. The rest is history lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks