Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright so im Gunna be the mature one here ? the ? is great, BUT i think we (mostly me though ??) need to keep the ? contained in this zone. Becuase i find it quite annoying when ur trying to have an actual conversation or somethin and people start having a ?flinging contest. So, let's make an actual effort into keeping the ? contained and not derailing the poop out of threads. Ok? Ok. Not that i don't enjoy derailing tho ? i jus know how annoying it can get.

Alright so im Gunna be the mature one here ? the ? is great, BUT i think we (mostly me though ??) need to keep the ? contained in this zone. Becuase i find it quite annoying when ur trying to have an actual conversation or somethin and people start having a ?flinging contest. So, let's make an actual effort into keeping the ? contained and not derailing the poop out of threads. Ok? Ok. Not that i don't enjoy derailing tho ? i jus know how annoying it can get.
hoo ray....hes now gets it?
im sure most on here wont mind the odd few posts of shite in there threads?...but not a page or 6 :rolleyes: of it :LOL:

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks