Poo flingers club - enter at your own risk?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IDK why you hate Integy so much.. ill Prove Integy is good by throwing away all my RCMAX crap and replacing it with NIICE Integy billet. 🖕🖕
Yeah do that
Spongebob Squarepants Popcorn GIF

Mowing grass pays more then I remember.... so in all seriousness what do you do to make money. I made $7.00 an hour milking cows on the farm when I was your age, not nearly enough to afford this hobby.
I was earning £25 a week for my paper rounds, that was morning, evening, 2 Sunday rounds plus going in at 5am on Saturday and Sunday to put the magazines in the papers. Mind that was 20 years ago now.
Even labouring as a 16 year old I was on £100 a week for 6 x 12 hour days.

I was earning £25 a week for my paper rounds, that was morning, evening, 2 Sunday rounds plus going in at 5am on Saturday and Sunday to put the magazines in the papers. Mind that was 20 years ago now.
Even labouring as a 16 year old I was on £100 a week for 6 x 12 hour days.
similar here kev, as a kid i was brought up on farms working for the odd few quid :LOL:,
then at 14 i was on 50p an hour during summer holidays labouring in next village over for a builder who was renovating a cottage,
then at 16 i was at building college on the youth opertunity scheme on £26.25 a week :ROFLMAO:,
then had accident, worked in a foundry/castings company/machine shop fettling and sizing various parts from atm's to military stuff for years after that , then a small castings company after that till docs said give it up cos its not doing my health any good now,
hence my builds take a while cos i need to squirrel money away here and there to fund the hobby :),

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks