1/4 scale FS 4x4 Hummer vid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trip did the sound work?

it had sound on youtube but when i watched it on here there wasn't any.you could hear it sounded throaty and torquey

The good old fs racing 1/4 scale or should i say 1/5 really.
Anyway this is the way fs racing should of made there first largescale cars with the same diff set up as the hpi baja and the redcats.
Also i just don't understand why cen racing didn't use this set up on the 1/5 scale gasser they would sell more than they have, oh well silly cen racing doh

Tip', get shot off the stock can put a decent tuned pipe ,you might also want to change the carb over to a walbro carb,
And the 35cc from fs racing is a 35cc.
we all know that the 30cc was actually a 26cc.

i heard about engage. i seen it there before i found out what they were like. i thought they didn't make a 35cc. i was told they were just claiming it.

Well its news to me that the 35cc isn't a 35cc. I know for sure the 30cc isn't 30cc just a26cc and a bad one at that,I believe the 30cc (26cc) from fs racing has a self destruct built in side LOL
When i first got my first fs it lasted about 2 tanks and seized on me.
so replaced it with the 4 bolt engine with a walbro 813 carb sweet as a nut.

attachment.php
everyone is saying it isn't 1/4 scale so here it is next to a 1/5 check the wheel base and width is bigger so what scale is it 1/5 and a half? LOL

Sorry but the one next to it is 1/6 scale made buy FG. fg make 1/5 on-road not off-road only 1/6 off-road with exception of the new leopard which is 1/5 scale.
to give you a true idea off a 1/4 check this out

Oh for the chassis that's a 520 wheels base chassis and that is 1/5 scale

don't for get fs racing will say just about anything to sell this truck ,for instance what we mentioned in the above posts the 30cc engine.
Peace out

Last edited by a moderator:
almost i think. i keep checking on his youtube site but nothing new in about 3 months. he's got the brakes done body has to be mounted yet and he hasn't test the drive train. he still has only rear wheel drive cause he wants to check the gearing before making the front wheel drive set up. his last vid he posted he had just finished the brakes.

Your in Macomb Michigan,Larrys r/c has them,they are right at m53 and Vandyke,right off 59,or call them its probally only 20 minutes from you.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks