1/4 scale fuel dragster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doug banner

:)been working on this project for awhile now frame is .375 x .062 wall mild steel tubing. wheelbase 75 inches tig welded together. total length is somewhere around 90 inches wing to wing.im about 70 percent done with the welding. takes awhile fish mouthing 75 or so pieces of tubing, but coming along winter has slowed progress to a crawl as i have to drive to my sons house in the country and the roads have been crap.hope to get back to it soon. have made front wheels ,steering knuckles frt. control arms and other bits and pieces.will get some pics up on here so everyone can see whats going on :)

:)been working on this project for awhile now frame is .375 x .062 wall mild steel tubing. wheelbase 75 inches tig welded together. total length is somewhere around 90 inches wing to wing.im about 70 percent done with the welding. takes awhile fish mouthing 75 or so pieces of tubing, but coming along winter has slowed progress to a crawl as i have to drive to my sons house in the country and the roads have been crap.hope to get back to it soon. have made front wheels ,steering knuckles frt. control arms and other bits and pieces.will get some pics up on here so everyone can see whats going on :)

sounds great, hoping to see pictures soon.
ive seen a few on youtube, running 80cc If I can remember .:)

here are some pics of the rail doesn't look like much but it coming think i need to figure out how to upload pics this looks screwed sorry guys:)

Attachments

• rail 1.jpg
    rail 1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
promised photos

a few pics of the parts i promised.had some problems with me or my equipment.:)

Attachments

• DSC00353.jpg
    DSC00353.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC00352.jpg
    DSC00352.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC00351.jpg
    DSC00351.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC00348.jpg
    DSC00348.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 21
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks