1/5 30.5cc Gas Kingmotor 2 Speed Baja buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many of you bough any thing from engage rc or Dan at king motor rc. I been having my baja for 3 weeks and ran 3 tanks out it and it is fast. I raced a jato and it was close to a tie. Anyone know of a good monster truck, 1/5 scale.

Dan was the guy I got mine from :) he gave me a great deal plus I just odered all the metal parts from him. My buggy is crazy fast and runs great. Normally starts on the second pull :) The rims are junk but I just changed them out with the HPI ones as they break :)

Dan was the guy I got mine from :) he gave me a great deal plus I just odered all the metal parts from him. My buggy is crazy fast and runs great. Normally starts on the second pull :) The rims are junk but I just changed them out with the HPI ones as they break :)

I wouldn't bother with HPI one's ,they are rubbish.Use PROLINE ,I would say they were the best.
J

Hi all, I'm new to the forums here, but I just bought one of the KM 2 speed Baja buggies from ebay.. I got it for a slight discount.. I hope I didn't make a mistake.. I have ready alot about the HPI 5b but at $1000.00 or more is costly for a gas buggy. As I use to run the SavageSS for many years and got alot of my parts from China.. So as for all my airplanes I get from there so I think there copy of the HPI 5B, should be good for the price.. Under $700.00 RTR is good for me. Do the HPI parts work for the KM's?

Thanks
Mike

I bought a km 3.0 30.5 so far iv had no problems except for wearing out clutch shoes in 1 run lol but iv ordered a lautherbacher 4 shoe clutch kit and that should fix that problem

ok if you use the HPI Spur your going to need the HPI spur holder as well as the HPI spur center is a much tighter fit then the KM one so the KM spur holder won't seat all the way into the HPI spur

Hi all, I'm new to the forums here, but I just bought one of the KM 2 speed Baja buggies from ebay.. I got it for a slight discount.. I hope I didn't make a mistake.. I have ready alot about the HPI 5b but at $1000.00 or more is costly for a gas buggy. As I use to run the SavageSS for many years and got alot of my parts from China.. So as for all my airplanes I get from there so I think there copy of the HPI 5B, should be good for the price.. Under $700.00 RTR is good for me. Do the HPI parts work for the KM's?

Thanks
Mike

I bough this km baja 3.0 30.5 for $740 usd
bought 2 speed seperate for $130 usd
i thought it was agreat buy

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks