1/5 action shots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we had a great meet on the 22nd heres a couple of pics
THE 1/5 HEAT
2007_0422kortracing220022.jpg
BIG SCALE AWAY!!!
2007_0422kortracing220036.jpg
HAMMERING MY HUMPS
2007_0422kortracing220037.jpg
NICE PHOTO OP MR FINCH!
2007_0422kortracing220053.jpg
don't DRIVE EM JUMP EM!
2007_0422kortracing220052.jpg
CHECK OUT THE FORMATION BAJA TEAM IN THE BACKGROUND
2007_0422kortracing220038.jpg
MR FINCH LEAVES THE TABLE
2007_0422kortracing220025.jpg

it was dry ,dusty , and hilarious!

:phone: Hello Realtor, I found the site for my new house.:clown:
SSSWWWEEEEETT!! That looks like it was loads of fun!
Awesome view for a track site. Dust/Dry looks fun to run in, it makes it more interesting I bet? Nice shots!

well the track was the work of me and my mate assassin.
two men + one field+ dreams of racing =K.O.R.T !!!:cool2:
check out the project start to finish here...
www.kernowoffroadtrack.co.uk
this is some early shots but have a look around the forum and home page gallery for the improvements!
http://kernowoffroad.proboards50.com/index.cgi?board=talk&action=display&thread=1161809119

check out thge official vids section for uptodate vids but this was our first test run
http://images.domino.org/v/exiegeassassin/Newtrackmovie.wmv.html

Thats what Harris and I have going on at his place. 3 guys, chainsaws, shovels rakes, 172 yrds of clay/sand, a dozer to knock it down and a shitload of time with our very dear friend, Manual. Manual Labor. Great Guy but a real Price to work with.lol

i have a vid we took the other day to edit down in the next 24, i know Harris is itching to get it up.
T

Hey Baron, what did u use for the track itself, the running dirt, did u haul it in, or just use a rototiller?

we rotovated the land and never touched it since!!:clown:

we do occasionally dump 3-4 tons of earth on the track then rake and roll if we have had a hard session,but in general the track will tack 3 race meets before we need to really do anything!:cool2:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks