Sold / Found 1/5 Scale Blowout - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cubalz

I have been giving it a lot of thought and have decided to sell off all of my 1/5 scale stuff as one pile.

Consists of 2 buggies: one Rovan with 2 runs on it and a genuine HPI with the TSK body and TSK pipe on it in excellent condition.

I literally have most every Turtle Racing part for but most have not been installed. A ton of rims and tires: many new.

I also have a brand-new Castle Creations system and brand-new BL conversion kit. This all was well over $600 alone

Also being sold with a late model race body.

There are tons of parts in bins that I am throwing in. I am selling this all together, absolutely not parting it out.

My email address is [email protected] and you can e-mail me for pics or questions. I live in Delaware and this needs to be picked up, there is no way to ship all of this.

I am thinking this is a steal at $1200.00 as I don't have time for this hobby anymore and could use the space.

Regards,
John

Attachments

• Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Pic 3.jpg
    Pic 3.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Pic 4.jpg
    Pic 4.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Pic 5.jpg
    Pic 5.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks