1/5 scale ON-ROAD International Cup Race in Venzuela!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuisR

Check out the 5th International Cup race held in Margarita Island in Venezuela.
On previous years they have had the best racers around the world (Markus Feldman, Frank Killam, Cedric Petrov, and many more). Some of these drivers are coming again!!!!
The race will take place in Nov25-Nov27

for more info on this race check

www.lsrcm.com

thanks

This is a fantastic event from what I've seen in the past and having spoken to Markus, Hessel and Cedric. Anyone in the US who can get there should try and get there.

And this is the first time they are doing it in Margarita Island which is of the north coast of Venezuela, so it will be a little less crowded, not to mention that you will have access to the best beaches in the caribean!!!!

I think I"d rather try promoting 1/5 scale here in the states!! Venezuela's a nice place to visit--but most can't afford to travel the world to race toy cars. But it SURE would be nice to have more racers here in the US!! :)

I think I"d rather try promoting 1/5 scale here in the states!! Venezuela's a nice place to visit--but most can't afford to travel the world to race toy cars. But it SURE would be nice to have more racers here in the US!! :)

It's a very fair point you make but it is there and it's a well attended meeting. In 2003? the worlds were held in the US at what looked, a fantastic track. We have issues in the uk with racing in that we have (for off road) a great following at the national level and at club level, the series and tracks/clubs used are dominated by largescale.
For on road there are few clubs/tracks with a following of largescale so it's difficult to get into the grass roots of the sport and the tracks lean towards smaller scales as in many cases the track is owned by a model shop. Obviously it's a lot less cost involved to start an off road club but at the end of the day if people want to race then they will have to start a club and maybe try local buisnesses to help. One club/track in the UK share a portion of the track owned by a go kart club - maybe that it a way forward.

It's a great sport and it's dominated by manufacturers, drivers and clubs in Europe but it doesn't have to be that way.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks