1/5 Scale PowerJam Racing Event - Monon Indiana - Are you registered yet ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looker2756

Things have been extremely busy at LargeScaleRC getting the tracks together & drivers stands ready. We have several pre-registered entries, but need to get a good count on who all will be attending.

IMG_6683.jpg

Register Here: http://www.largescalerc.com/largescalerccom5thscalepowerjam.aspx

We have a VERY special prize for one of the lucky pre-registered entries, so get yourself registered & ready for one Awesome weekend of fun & killer racing.

Here is a few pics of the progress, & gives you an idea of the size of this event.

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0012.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

PICT0022.jpg

PICT0025.jpg

The fun you can have ... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

PICT0040.jpg

PICT0042.jpg

Hummm.... No replies at all. Is this the Large Scale Forums ? J/K

Wanted to give a small video update of the work going on here. Come on, Where are all the FG guys wanting to race ??

Last edited by a moderator:
This is only an explanation & not up for discussion.

*Clone Vehicle DefinitionA vehicle that is so similar in appearance to another vehicle, when placed next to the original vehicle, the similarities create brand confusion. Out of respect to the original designers, manufacturers, and event sponsors, clone vehicles will not be allowed to enter competition events.

With MCD & HPI being represented in person at the event. This is where this rule come from & Why. With all of the NEW designs we have already seen in the past 3-4 years, there is REALLY no reason to copy someone's design that already exists in the 1/5 scale world. Everyone is Welcome to the event, which has 3 play tracks as well, but the " Copied Clones " as I personally call them will not be running in the competition events. We have already seen a few new/ Still to come designs from the China Mfgs. that have no resemblance of another 1/5 scale at all. Any Mfg. using their own Innovation to produce a unique vehicle will be Welcome to come race with all of us.

Seems there were several cameras running, Of course my wife was on the job. I will have many vids & Pics. as soon as I get rested up & the pictures loaded:party-time:

1powerjam008.jpg

:confused:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks