1/5th Scale Carburator, Engine, and Fueling System Explanantion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josegarcia8578

Hello all,

Can someone explain how the carburator on a zenoah G320RC works, or in a 1/5th scale system over all? I'm curious as of how the bulb works. Is that system only active when priming? Or does it function through every engine cycle? Any diagrams would also be helpful!

An explanation of of how the carburator works in conjunction with the fueling system and engine would also be appreciated it. (I understand how two stroke engine works, and overall concepts, I come from a nitro background, I want to be able to troubleshoot my 1/5th scale I'd needed).

Thanks in advanced!

Hello all,

Can someone explain how the carburator on a zenoah G320RC works, or in a 1/5th scale system over all? I'm curious as of how the bulb works. Is that system only active when priming? Or does it function through every engine cycle? Any diagrams would also be helpful!

An explanation of of how the carburator works in conjunction with the fueling system and engine would also be appreciated it. (I understand how two stroke engine works, and overall concepts, I come from a nitro background, I want to be able to troubleshoot my 1/5th scale I'd needed).

Thanks in advanced!
well, I'm certainly no expert, but I've researched this a bit and I'll explain from what I took from it. so when u pump the primer bulb, the pushing down pushes air from the bulb back to the tank and when it goes back up and takes its normal form it creates a suction (if I'm right) and sucks fuel from the tank, I'm pretty sure the diaphragms aren't active when priming, only the bulb (someone correct me if I'm wrong), the carb we use is a diaphragm carb/pumper carb, it doesn't have a float bowl and fuel pump, the diaphragm is the "fuel pump" so to speak. so the carb has a tiny little pin hole on the back side (the side that faces the engine), that hole is ur pulse hole, it gets pressure (i think) from inside the engine and the pressure goes thru that pinhole and makes the diaphragm pulse and intern sucks fuel into the engine, when u prime, ur not actually putting fuel in the engine, ur just priming the carb, then when u give it a couple of pulls, the engine activates the diaphragm that takes fuel from the primer bulb and puts it in the engine and boom, motor go. i think thats how it works

well, I'm certainly no expert, but I've researched this a bit and I'll explain from what I took from it. so when u pump the primer bulb, the pushing down pushes air from the bulb back to the tank and when it goes back up and takes its normal form it creates a suction (if I'm right) and sucks fuel from the tank, I'm pretty sure the diaphragms aren't active when priming, only the bulb (someone correct me if I'm wrong), the carb we use is a diaphragm carb/pumper carb, it doesn't have a float bowl and fuel pump, the diaphragm is the "fuel pump" so to speak. so the carb has a tiny little pin hole on the back side (the side that faces the engine), that hole is ur pulse hole, it gets pressure (i think) from inside the engine and the pressure goes thru that pinhole and makes the diaphragm pulse and intern sucks fuel into the engine, when u prime, ur not actually putting fuel in the engine, ur just priming the carb, then when u give it a couple of pulls, the engine activates the diaphragm that takes fuel from the primer bulb and puts it in the engine and boom, motor go. i think thats how it works
Glad you tackled this Z there was no way I was gonna commit to this???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks