1 servo or 2 for steering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul

hi can anyone help me ive got throught 2 servos in my monster beetle pro first stock servos al plastic gears dident last 5 minutes so i bought another servo for 50 pound it lasted 30 mins or somot it has got 2 metal gears and 2 plastic ones in side im stuck i don't know if to blow it up or mend it again any help on choosing another stronger servo that wil fit into my monster beetle pro thanks

hi, when i had an fg, i wanted a single servo cos i thought easier setup. but was told two servos spread the load better, i ran pretty hard and never had a servo go. mindyou i only had marder, which had smaller wheels, hence less force trying to mash up the servo! maybe see if you can adjust servo saver?

is it the high tech one cos i wos gonna get one of them last time but the guy in the shop said i need a special plastic bit or somot and wot is the serv saver soory for the noobie questions thanks

is it the high tech one cos i wos gonna get one of them last time but the guy in the shop said i need a special plastic bit or somot and wot is the serv saver soory for the noobie questions thanks

Yes, it is the Hitec HS5745 you will not be dissapointed, it comes with a aluminum srevo horn it is bulletproof and a direct bolt in.

I ran the same 805 in a Marder, MT, MB and Leopard Race for 4 years with no problems. maybe just a bad batch or it's not hooked up right (y-connector)

Another issue may be that the steering may be binding somewhere. Digital servos are great but if your EPA are not set right you can still burn them out.

Considering your location the Multiplex line might be easier to get too.

y connector is that a wire and epa is that the setting on the control like the trimming

The y harness lets you use full battery power rather that it going through the receiver, this way you get a full 6V. (The harness plugs into the battery, servo and receiver.)
EPA is end point adjustment, this prevents the servo from moving too far and placing more stress that's needed.

got my new servo now got the hitech one il let you know how it goes tommorow i really do hope it doesent break again i wil be so sad

Any Hitech servo has a warranty. You should be able to just send it back and have them fix of replace it. Keep us posted and let us know which one you bought.

i got the Hitec HS5745 had to do a little mod with some plastic so i could screw the server onto the radio tray ive adjusted the epa aswell so it doesent over turn so im hoping this should be ok now i hope is ther anything else i should check before hand

wot binding mean m8 ther is a little growling noise after i steer left or right when it is in centre possision i don't think its trying to turn or out but i don't know wot you think

I've had that sound coming out of the steering servos myself. Never had an issue though. Sometimes I would use the remote to move it left and right and it would go away.

helppppppppp

or noooo another proplem when i turn left it wil turn right and when i turn left right it wil turn left wots going on recent fitted a servo but can see why its doing it please help me i want to go out on it now

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks